After you get your first salary, you will be required to open a bank account with one of the leading banks in the Sultanate. You can make remitance through one of the currency exchange firms branches of which are found in all cities. A popular currency exchange firm is Global Exchange, which is operated by State Bank of Travancore and has branches across the Sultanate.
- How to Register a Trademark in Oman ?
- Oman extends ban on visa for expats in sales jobs
- IMTEC Oman 2016
- Khareef Festival: a bird’s-eye view
- Expats can now apply online for UAE entry permit
- No change in driving licence regulation
- 5 Ways to Enjoy a Walnut
- Oman International Child Book, Products Exhibition