Family and kids

If you plan to take your family to Oman, it is necessary to do all the ground work before you leave home. Get a passport for your spouse and passports for child/children. Your name in your wife’s and children’s passports needs to match as in your passport.

Also, ensure that your original marriage certificate has been duly attested at the General Attestation Department at the secretariat of the state government. Bring it along with you to Oman. You also need to bring the copies of the passports of your wife and children.

diving in oman